..Urban..Chocolate..












































I love chocolate, which woman doesn’t, so my love gave me this beautiful box of Santomiele chocolates called Polis. The packaging and chocolate is inspired by the tough Torre Velasca built in 1954 by BBPR architectural partnership.

The rajoles, tiles, from Barcelona with the flower print also have turned into chocolate. Enric Rovira has them in different types of chocolate. The look gorgeous as well as delicious.

Geneva has very characteristic paving stones , Pavès de Genève, which turn into also very tasty chocolate, with thanks to my friend Gloria.

Probably only cities with good quality urban space and characteristic materialisation have their own urban chocolate. I still have to find the first Dutch chocolate pavement.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...