.. Fashion on your wall ..

The walls in our house are predominantly white. White because I am afraid to hang something from them. But this weekend something changed. We hung limited edition artwork in our bedroom that I acquired in the V&A museum shop. Our hallway is now gracing a vintage advertisement hanging of Cordoniu Cava from the old shop of our Catalan uncle. But our living room is still missing something…

 
Recently I came across these stunning fashion photos by Dutch runway photographer Peter Stigter. He has set up a website Peter Stigter aan de muur where he sells some of his photos of which the proceeds go to help people that are blind or visually impaired.  I think I found my match for the living room. Now the difficulty will be which one to choose more abstract or baroque …


photo Peter Stigter
photo Peter Stigter
photo Peter Stigter
photo Peter Stigter
photo Peter Stigter

photo Peter Stigter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...